We are legally only permitted to ship wine to the following states: AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IA, ID, MA, ME, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NH, NM, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT & WI
- Sales taxes are charged according to individual current state laws.
- Wine shipments must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- To avoid wine returns, a business address can be used for shipments.
- Wine returns will incur a re-shipment fee.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box.
- We may hold back shipments during extreme weather conditions to protect the integrity of our wine and your investment.
- We ship via FedEx ground once a week. FedEx will make three attempts to deliver your purchase starting on Thursday of each week, then Friday and then Saturday. After three unsucessful attempts, your purchase will be returned to the Winery.
- No refunds or re-shipments will occur until a failed delivery attempt is returned to the Winery.
- As a Wine Club Member, you are automatically subscribed to our newsletter and promotional emails. You can unsubscribe at any time, but you will still receive Club Member specific emails for as long as you are an active Club Member.